Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Week 4: Describing Issues.

What a wonderful work we are doing. I have a lot of things to do, but the course is very important and I have to work hard to do my assignments. This is the fourth week. We have to describe our target class and the issues we want to deal with. Also we have to complete our lesson plans for the same class. In addition, we have to do some readings. I have to read some articles about reading and writing skills. It provides more information and backgrounds about the topic. I think that this step is very omportant. we need it to be more organized in our work. So we can finish our projects easily. Also, we need to read more and more. Through reading I can gain more information and more experiences.

Wish I could submit my work before the deadline.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Asmaa!
    I see you have a lot of work at school, but it is not a time to give up our course!

    I understand, that the lack of time is the main problem for everybody, but if you were working during last 4 weeks hard you don't have a right to stop!
    Planning and orginizing of the work day is very important, and don't forget - you have free time at night!!!!

    Best wishes,
    Ruslana
    Ukraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Asmaa,

    You're getting there - keep trying! Let me know if you need a bit more time to post assignments, too.

    Yours,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete