Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Building Teaching Skills Through the Interactive Web: applying

We were in a meeting of English stuff in our school when the senior teacher said she sent something important to our e-mails and we have to check it. She told us some important point abou what she sent. I was eager to know more about it.
As soon as I returned home, I checked my e-mail and read about several courses online. I thought it would be difficult to have an online course, but I decided to try and apply for the courses. There were about five topics and we had to choose what we prefered. I chose three of them and teaching through the interactive way was my best one and I hoped I could participate in this course.
I filled in the application form and waited the reply.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Asmaa,
    You've made a good start. Please change the language of your blog to English so the rest of us will have an easier time commenting. Log into www.blogger.com, then click on Settings, then Formatting. Go to the Language menu and choose English. Make sure you click on Save Settings at the bottom of the page.

    Let me know if you need any help with this - it would be nice to see the punctuation appear on the right hand side of my sentences!

    Yours,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Deborah,

    Thank you very much for your effort. I've made what you said and my blog is better now.

    Thank you very much.

    Good luck.

    Asmaa.

    ReplyDelete